Gratis verzending vanaf €50,- Voor 16:00u besteld, morgen in huis
Items can be returned when:
- It is returned within 14 days of receipt.
- The garment has not been worn and / or washed (fitting is of course allowed).
- If a complete order is returned, the goodies must also be returned. If these are not returned, they can be charged.
- Underwear and socks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Goodies cannot be exchanged or exchanged for cash or shop credit.
How does a return work?
1. Contact our customer service. This can be done by emailing
2. Make sure you have the order number at hand so that we can help you in a targeted manner
3. You will receive a return label by e-mail, which you print and stick on the box. If you don't have a printer, copy the data from the label.
4. Repack the order in a box, so that it arrives neatly with us.
5. Deliver the package to a PostNL point.
6. You will receive a shipping confirmation, keep it safe, this is proof that you have returned a package.
Processing of returns
When the order is returned to us, we will assess it. If the order has been received in good order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and we will refund the amount within 5 working days to the account with which the order was paid. If you prefer to receive a coupon for your next order, please indicate this clearly when you register the return.
Cost of returns
An amount will be charged as a contribution to the shipping costs for the return. Your contribution is depending on where you live. It will be deducted from your purchase price including any shipping costs.
No return costs will be charged for the following exceptions:
- You have received a different product than the one you ordered
- The product you ordered has been received broken
- The shelf life of the product has passed at the time of receipt
When a package is refused at the door or not picked up, it will be sent one more time in consultation with the customer. When this package is again refused or not picked up, we will charge a contribution to the return costs. These costs are the same as your contribution for the shipping costs when you return.